Friday, January 30, 2015

May you never lose your wonder..

It's Friday morning, I woke up with this huge smile on face partly because, I've been practicing this whole changing my thoughts and being One with the Universe. Anyway, I'm listening to this song called Wonder, from Bethel Music,I caught on these amazing words"May we never lose our wonder, wide eyes and mystified, may we be just like a child", and I'm reminded about how we work so hard that we forget that young, innocent voice inside of all us, that wants to be set free.

I urge you as you move along in this Beauty we call Life, never be afraid to let that inner child out and be free to enjoy Life,  you deserve all that you want, you are beautiful, smart, intelligent and are destined for things bigger than you can ever imagine. God is wonderful and Life is amazing, never be afraid to Live, I have spent my life living in fear and afraid, and as I embark on this journey of finding, and exploring, I'm reminded to never forget to be carefree.

I love you all, may your journey through Life be a beautiful and pleasant ride.

Kiss the past goodbye.....

No comments:

Post a Comment