As per my introduction, my name is Mimi Mniki, I'm turning 29 this year, and I kind of starting freaking out about it. I look at my life from the age of 17 till now, and it's been a roller coaster, I've had a kid, I've changed jobs, I've loved and I've lost, I've grown spiritually but most of all, I never stopped believing that I was destined for something bigger than me. I've always wanted to own my own fashion store, design clothes and just run an empire, I sing too, so that was another dream of mine to just sing my heart out, try and change the world and bring hope to so many who feel like life has failed them or is failing them, that's me I want to change the world one voice/fashionista at a time.
So, I welcome you to my page, I don't consider myself a writer, I'm just a young woman, who wants to speak out, share and say what's in her heart without being criticized or judged. One thing I gotta say is, I welcome all comments and shares, but let's all try and be positive and not spread negative love here, this is a space for anyone to share they hopes, dreams, things troubling them anything that will encourage and uplift someone else.
I hope to make you all laugh, cry(happy tears), relate, grow a community of friends, sisters, lovers and just good people who trying to make the world a better place one community at a time. .
#SpreadtheLove
XX
Mimi
No comments:
Post a Comment